The Royal Picture Gallery Mauritshuis, located at a unique 17th-century palace in The Hague, has the highest number of masterpieces per square meter in the Netherlands. The museum houses a world-famous collection of paintings from the Dutch Golden Age. This exceptional collection offers an amazing overview of Dutch and Flemish paintings from 1400 to 1800.
- Girl with the Pearl Earring
- World-famous collection of paintings
- Heritage from the Dutch Golden Age Painters
- Vermeer, Rembrandt, Rubens
- 800 paintings, 50 miniatures and 20 sculptures